The Leisure 20 is a superbly balanced four-berth family cruiser that can be sailed in absolute safety and complete comfort. With a twin keel she is ideal for in-shore pottering and creek exploring. Licensed for the Fal River and Helford River, she is perfect for a few days aboard to explore in your own time. If you’re just planning a day sail, she will carry up to six people. You must be a competent sailor to hire this boat, although she is very straight forward to rig and handle.
When you arrive at Mylor Boat Hire, we will talk you through the boat rigging, and the safety equipment on board. We will also go through the tides, weather, local area and all the information you need to enjoy your time on the water. Conditions and tides vary every day, so if you would like to explore somewhere in particular, please contact us to arrange the best day and time.
- Anchor, life ring and boat hook
- Bucket, bailer and sponge
- Fal River and Helford river charts
- Solar light
- 2 x Fire extinguisher and Fire blanket
- Safety pot containing – Inshore flares, throw line, waterproof torch, first aid kit, whistle, emergency blanket, horn,
- Origo double hob meths stove
- 20L water
- Small kettle
- Small pan and frying pan
- Small sink, sponge, Ecover washing up liquid and a tea towel
- Mugs, plates, bowls and cutlery for four
- A few tea bags, coffee bags, milk sachets and sugar
- Ecover wipes
- Interior lights
- Sea toilet
- Toilet roll
- Depth sounder
- VHF radio
Prices are for daily hire, staying aboard incurs an extra cost of £20 per night for the first two nights.