We are pleased to let you know that Mylor Boat Hire will be open on the 6th July.
We will have a limited fleet for the 2020 season, with new procedures in place.
Here are the main changes;
- All sessions must be pre-booked
- All participants must be from the same household
- Sessions will be strictly staggered, all participants must arrive ready to go out on the water 15mins before the session starts
- All participants need to be able to don their life jacket or buoyancy aid and be capable of getting on and off the boats without our assistance
- All sanitising and cleaning of kit areas and boats will be in place as per the Government Guidlines, for this reason some equipment may still be a little damp
Self drive motor and sail boats
The perfect adventure to share with your furry friends
Dogs love to take in the unusual surroundings - Sniffing new smells and watching the wildlife. Trelissick House is a great place to stop for a walk.
They don't have to be salty sea dogs to enjoy a day out on the water
Our safe and stable boats are perfect for your pet. We don't provide dog lifejackets, so bring one along if you feel they will need one. And don't forget a large bowl of water.
Very easy to review; great people, great service, great boat, great views = perfect day.TripAdvisor
We hired a Shrimper from here and had a great afternoon on the water. Very helpful friendly staff, lovely boat.TripAdvisor
Service could not have been better and the boat was clean and ready for action, highly recommended.TripAdvisor
Paid a return visit to MBH and found the same excellent service. The boat was warmed up and ready to go, incredibly stable and felt very safe indeed.TripAdvisor
When you enter the Harbour, we are based in the first car park on the left. Parking is Pay and Display (£5 for the full day, the machine only accepts coins) please allow enough time to find parking on busy days.
Mylor Boat Hire
Mylor Yacht Harbour
TR11 5UF Phone
01326 377745 Email Us